Hi, here is “Listening Course” for memberships to improve your listening skill and pronunciation. Native Japanese speakers made these voice, that’s why they are so natural pronunciation and intonation as well. Enjoy listening to them and improve your Japanese skill with them.
- さっぱり vs すっきり: Perfect Guide to Clearly Use Them
- You Will Be Able To Use “That’s too bad.” in Japanese in 10 Seconds.
- 既に vs. もう：How To Quickly Figure Them Out
- Most Effective Ways To Use ずいぶん, とても and かなり
- How to say “It is not fair” in Japanese
- What is the difference between あそこ and むこう?
- 【Voice】How to Friendly Say “I’m flattered.”
- ケチ vs. せこい vs. 節約 : Which Is Really Better?